Sunday, April 29, 2018

We did it!!

Hey guys!!


I can not believe that this is my last blog post. I haven’t decided my plans for next year but I plan to stay in New Orleans for a year. Graduation is in few weeks so I am looking forward to that. 

Hannah and I have been volunteering at the covenant house this semester. It has been an eye opening experience to say the least. I plan to continue  to volunteer at the Covenant house if I stay here after graduation.

Lastly I just want to sincerely thank all my friends in this program and my professors for making this one of the best experiences I could have asked for. I am sure we will all stay in touch. 

Thank you for reading my blog!

April Hours: 16 hours
Total Spring Hours: 62 hours
Total Fall + Spring Hours: 33.5 + 62 = 95.5 hours


No comments:

Post a Comment